Corporate Holiday Party Music & Entertainment in New York City
Star Talent Inc.
Tips and Entertainment opportunities for Corporate Holiday Parties and Events
* The Company Holiday Party should have a purpose. Consider if the purpose is Employee Appreciation, then should it be employees only or with spouses and guests? If you wish to invite Valued Clients, should that be a separate event? Where is the cut off as to which clients to invite? Would any client be offended if they learned about the party and was not invited.
* Decide if you wish to have a Dance Party or Non-Dancing Event. We provide music for both of these styles of Holiday Parties but which a client selects impacts the type of music and entertainment that will be successful.
* Is there an opportunity to thank guests for a successful year and encourage new goals for next year? There usually is a key opportunity to present an award, acknowledge a succesful department or team or wish any departing or retiring employees well. Client companies have given awards at holiday events that range from fun (Powerball tickets) to elaborate (family vacations).
* If the party is the reward for a great year, hard work or company-wide appreciation then let the employees know it. Give the attendees an enjoyable time with fun entertainment and have them depart with a memorable gift. It’s not about expensive, it’s about caring about employee’s enjoyment. Many client companies supply us with employee generated Music Play Lists for our dance bands and DJs so that party guests can dance to their favorite music. We feel we have a key role conveying the company message of appreciation to all employees and party guests.
* Don’t forget to acknowledge the person at your company that was in charge of planning the event. More often than not, this person or committee had to plan, book and produce this event while keeping up their normal responsibilities during a very busy and demanding time of year. A gift card, tickets to a show or a day off in January is certainly appreciated.
* Know the style of party that suits your corporate culture. Star Talent provides various types of music and entertainment services for corporate holiday events that range from Dance Bands, DJs, Themed Music Ensembles and Party Entertainers.
For a Holiday Cocktail Reception and Dinner
We have many corporate holiday events this season that are more casual in style. Clients have asked us to provide themed background music ensembles that target a specific musical genre, including these ideas:
Jazz Pianist & Ensembles French Cafè Music DJ Lounge Music
R&B Ensemble Rock & Pop Strings Acoustic Guitar Ensemble
MORE about our Background Music Ensembles
Holiday Gospel Choir performing at a Corporate Holiday Party as guests enter the Ballroom
For a Holiday Dinner and Dance
Client Styled Music Playlists for our Dance Bands and DJs.
MORE about Star Talent Dance Bands
MORE about Star Talent DJs
Entertainment beyond the Music
This Holiday party season client’s have asked us to provide the following entertainment in addition to their Star Talent Dance Band or DJ.
Video Screens to show Corporate Highlight Video or Montage
Holiday Props for Photo Booth
Photo Booths that are fun and interactive
Holiday Carolers performing outside venue or during cocktail reception
Karaoke Packages with video lyrics and Karaoke Hosts
Tarot Card Readers and Fortune Tellers that are fun for guests that may not be big on dancing
Star Talent Sway Like Bublè Tribute Show
Star Talent Oh What a Night – Jersey Boys Tribute Show – With CEO participation up on stage
At Star Talent, our December Corporate Holiday Party Events include casual dot.com and youthful fun parties at Trump Soho, Press Lounge, and The W Hotel to more formal parties at The St. Regis Hotel, The Peninsula Hotel and The Four Seasons Restaurant… and just about every style of party in between.
Contact us to help plan the music and entertainment at your Holiday event by calling 212 541-3770