This opportunity to customize what we like to call the Wedding Ceremony Soundtrack reveals an insight into the wedding couple’s own personality, as well as a musical treat for their guests. Sometimes it’s a nice breather from the seriousness of the moment. Remember right after the Ring Bearer and/or Flower Girl, the very next entrance and musical selection is for the Bride.
Our Ceremony Ensembles may feature violin, cello, piano, flute, acoustic guitar, harp, chimes and a variety of other instruments to convey the perfect musical impression. - Michael Taylor
Listen to Fun Songs for the Flower Girl and Ring Bearer
1. When You Wish Upon a Star – Disney’s Pinocchio
2. Feather Theme – Forrest Gump Soundtrack
3. 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy) – Simon and Garfunkel
4. Pure Imagination – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
5. Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
6. You’re So Cool – True Romance Soundtrack
7. All You Need Is Love – Beatles
8. Somewhere Over the Rainbow – The Wizard of Oz
Of course there are many Disney songs in the repertoire, like: “Some Day My Price Will Come” / “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” / “Hakuna Matata” / “Beauty and the Beast” / “Lets Go Fly a Kite”
However for this list, we wanted to be a little less predictable.