When we have a client meeting to program Ceremony Music, we ask many questions that will lead us to create an inspired, revealing and personalized Wedding Ceremony Soundtrack. Frequently a client at Star Talent seeks music that is traditional, very romantic and a selection that is familiar, yet not heard too often. Maybe a classic that they may also hear again at some point in their future. When we are asked for a musical selection that evokes a “Joyful and Romantic” sound, we often delve deep into repertoire of some of the most beautiful music ever composed, the Arias and Themes of Opera.
We have used all of the following beautiful and romantic themes for wedding ceremonies and have been told on many occasions that our ceremony programs should really be trademarked to our company. Well we like to share. Making everyone aware of the various methods and ways to create beautiful, romantic and personalized ceremony music programs has given us a lot of enjoyment, satisfaction and pride. – Michael Taylor
Listen to Romantic Opera Themes and Instrumental Versions of Beautiful Arias.
1. Flower Duet from Lakme – Delibes
2. Meditation from Thais – Massenet
3. Nessun Dorma from Turandot – Puccini
4. Vissi D’arte from Tosca – Puccini
5. Musetta’s Waltz from La Boheme – Puccini
6. Humming Chorus from Madama Butterfly – Puccini
7. Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Mascagni
8. O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schichi - Puccini *
* This aria, O Mio Babbino Caro from the Puccini opera, Gianni Schichi is sung by Lauretta in the opera as she asks for her father’s permission to marry the man she loves. Taking place in Florence, Italy she pleads for his blessing, reassures him that her love is true, and sings that if her love was in vain she would go the Ponte Vecchio and throw herself into the Arno River. We feel this shows a great level of commitment, don’t you think?
Here is a helpful link to a list of the Most Popularly Requested Ceremony Music we are asked to perform: Wedding Ceremony Music